• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Mini Foot Pump

I bought one several years ago played with it a little and thought it was great.
Then one day I decided to test it so I would know exactly how it worked.
So I let all the air out of the back tire on the GSA ( only a 150 mm tire) hooked up the mini pump and went to town. 1,050 pumps/ steps and 1/2 gallon of sweat latter the tire was back up to 42 PSI. You have to be careful not to mistep and break the pump but with a lot of work it will get you aired back up. After that I bought a small electric pump and the 1 time I had a flat and needed it I was back up and on the road with no sweat and just a few minutes of down time.
My mini pump is sitting on the shelf somewhere with the rest of the not so great gear that I once thought I needed.

I just purchased my last week but haven't used it yet. I'm going to test it out in the garage this weekend. It's small enough to pack in a pannier or trunk but not under the seat. Comes with a storage bag which is nice.

Last edited:
I have the Mini Foot Pump and have used it to top off tires on a trip. I really like the lossless air connection of the hose.

Does anyone know where that fitting could be purchased separately?

That being said, if I have to fill a tire from flat I much prefer my electric cycle pump if the bike has a connection to use.

Joe

Back