• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Klim Badlands Jacket - new late 2015 version

I think you will be happy with a Klim. The built in hydration pouch is extremely useful. Bag is separate cost. There are a lot of great gear out there. I think fit and feel is very important.

I think you will be happy with a Klim.

This past May I went for the Klim Latitude Jacket & Pants.

I first wore them after arriving in Europe in June for my annual tour there. This summer it rained a lot there; a perfect test for my new gear.

The jacket was totally waterproof after I remembered to completely zip up the waterproof zippers and to use the drawstring in the collar,

The gear was subjected to an hour of very heavy rain at a time.

The pants did give me a damp crotch once or maybe twice.

Klim replaced the pants with a new pair which arrived today and it did not cost me a penny.
I have to say customer service is far better than I expected.

Back