• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

I'm ready for more jokes.

My mother-in-law came for dinner the other night and noticed the dog was staring at her. She asked, "Why is that damed dog staring at me"?
I responded, "Probably because you are using his dish".
:eek
OM

Old Bill was concerned that his wife might be losing her hearing. So from about 20 feet across the room he asked "can you hear me?" No answer. So he walked toward her and from about 15 feet he repeated the question. Then from ten feet he asked her again. Finally he walked to within about five feet of her and he asked again. And she replied, "for the fourth time, yes"!!

."A man gets a text from his neighbor":
I am so sorry, Bob. I've been riddled with guilt and I have to confess. I have been tapping your wife, day and night when you're not around. In fact, more than you do. I'm not getting any at home, but that's no excuse. I can no longer live with the guilt and I hope you will accept my sincerest apology with my promise that it won't happen again.
The man, anguished and betrayed, went into his bedroom, grabbed his gun, and without a word, shot his wife and killed her.
A few moments later, he got a second text message from the guy:
Damned autocorrect. I meant "wifi", not "wife."

Back