• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Forum login

Hmmm, works fine for me on the iPad.

Tom, did you do anything special to get it to work? I have been using an iPad for this forum since the first iPad was released and this is the first time I have had an issue. I have tried many of the things mentioned in the links provided but this forum and no other forum has messed up in this way. I can log in but must do that every time without fail and my username and password are not remembered (Safari Browser).

I will load the Dolphin iPad browser and give that whirl to see see that works.

Tom, did you do anything special to get it to work? I have been using an iPad for this forum since the first iPad was released and this is the first time I have had an issue. I have tried many of the things mentioned in the links provided but this forum and no other forum has messed up in this way. I can log in but must do that every time without fail and my username and password are not remembered (Safari Browser).

I will load the Dolphin iPad browser and give that whirl to see see that works.

I didn't do anything other than re-enter my username and PW and click on 'remember me' when the forum forced a reset. iPad is a 128GB Air model, latest generation.

You can also check out the Photon browser, which will play Flash format content since the iPad is brain dead when it comes to Flash. And there are several other browsers like Opera

I am using an 'iPad2' at this time I loaded the Dolphin browser and it works fine.

Finally got Safari working by doing all of these below and then (two) full power down resets.

1. Clear & Disable Autofill: Settings > Safari > Autofill > Clear All and then turn everything to “OFF”
2. Clear Safari history and cookies: Tap on Settings > Safari > Clear History, Clear Cookies and Data
3. Clear Safari stored data: Tap Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data > Remova All Website Data

It must have been some combination of history/cookies and website data that was messed up in my iPad. Hope this helps for anyone else still having issues.

Back