• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

2024 Coddiwomple Registration is open!

Looking forward to this year's Coddiwomple.. Just registered..

No challenges or rules up yet but can't wait to see what they'll be.. Looks like March 1st is when they'll be put up..

thanks to all the volunteers who make this possible!

I surprised myself by finishing in the top 20 last year. Excited to see this year's challenges. I'm planning a multi week ride this summer and hope I can incorporate the Coddiwomple into a lot of it.

Challenges are up! :clap:clap

Very Rally-centric this year with the big bonus being for sites along the Oregon Trail.
1709307247616.png

It looks like a decent Coddiwomple but I liked the last two better. I did 1250 two years ago (displacement of my bike and first year of ownership), 2500 last year (two times the displacement, second year) but I do not see me getting to 3750 this year. I do, however, see a one day 300 point qualifying trip exclusively in San Diego County. That might be all I want to do. It would be great for me to do it on April 1st, the first day of the Coddiwomple. Hmm. Maybe . . . .

Hmm... 17 different breweries within a 5 mile radius, and I'm less than a mile from the ocean... Like shooting fish in a barrel... LOL!

ttake - you should come up to N. OC and LA counties, we could probably top 200 breweries together in a day...

I'm in, my last 2 have been terrible and not a whole lot that is doable where I am in the last 2 either. Hoping for something a little better this year.

Looking forward to this year's Coddiwomple.. Just registered..

No challenges or rules up yet but can't wait to see what they'll be.. Looks like March 1st is when they'll be put up..

thanks to all the volunteers who make this possible!
Probably not making it to the Rally but i would like to meet up in NC, SC, Tn, GA, AL, MS and FL for the Two Faces challenge any time between the start and end dates.

Not mant MOA members here but I'll see if I can catch up with someone. There must be some beavers around here somewhere!

Any one going to the rally wanna meet up and get 50 points??
I'd be in too, for a brewery or beaver. The nearest Pony Express is "a few" miles away, although I might loop up north and get a few on my way to Portland after the rally.

I can't make the rally but plan on being at Top o' the Rockies so maybe a chance for one or two there.

Back