• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Stuff on the Forum!

darrylri

Cannonball Rider #52
If you head out to the main page, you'll see something brand new on the Forum: Regional discussion areas! I've just made these active this evening, and invite you all to talk up what's going on in your locality.

You may notice that the regions are somewhat... broad. Not to worry, we expect that, with a little time, it will be clear where to make the next set of breaks.

Please read the sticky post at the top of the areas: we're asking that when you start talking about an event, you put the state or location in the thread title. This will make it easier for people who are on the border to keep track of what's happening next door, and for people who may be travelling through to find things of interest.

Thanks, and have a great time!

Thank You, this should be fun

Thanks Darryl :wave

I started a Pennsylvania thread for trip planning and information sharing. I hope others in the west and central parts of the state will added to the thread so it does not get too fragmented. Maybe it can be a sticky in time.

I am doing a Newfoundland and Labrador one with the same format. Then when someone asks about going there all the info is in one place.

I have an extensive collection information on Morocco are you interested ?

Is it possible to post a video or is that limited at this time ? :scratch

If you head out to the main page, you'll see something brand new on the Forum: Regional discussion areas! I've just made these active this evening, and invite you all to talk up what's going on in your locality.

You may notice that the regions are somewhat... broad. Not to worry, we expect that, with a little time, it will be clear where to make the next set of breaks.

Please read the sticky post at the top of the areas: we're asking that when you start talking about an event, you put the state or location in the thread title. This will make it easier for people who are on the border to keep track of what's happening next door, and for people who may be travelling through to find things of interest.

Thanks, and have a great time!

Big thumbs up!! :thumb

Big thumbs up!! :thumb

beans.jpg

MORE new stuff!

Tavern on the Screen is now officially open.

I hope that this will be a positive addition to the forum. You can help to ensure that by reading the Welcome message that is stuck at the top of the TotS area. Civility in postings will be required, and the mods will be watching this closely. No ad hominem attacks, trolling or baiting willl be allowed.

The new stuff looks good and I hope the regional section really takes off. I'd like to recommend that there be a sticky for suggested rides in a particular region. Something that a new person to the area could click on and see a ride route that the "old hands" have been on and like.

We need one more area.

Overseas, or outside the USA. Not only for those who don't live here (or wont shortly) but also for those serving overseas.

Works with UKGSER.com

Ta.

Back