• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

I am announcing my candidacy for the Presidency of the MOA.

Are there opportunities for advancement in a Breadman administration? A little patronage goes a long way. How about a secretary of non sequiturs?

I'll need someone who can build bridges.

Long bridges.

Perhaps even bridges to nowhere.

Is that something you can handle?

News from the Canadian delegation

Alaska already has the "Alaska Independence Party (AIP)" and on a recent trip to the Yukon territory I perceived great interest in by the folks there to join the AIP in forming a new nation. Ours will be a nation dedicated to the proposition of a Beemer in every garage (especially if BMW starts making snow mobiles). What say you other Canadians? Join the effort to form the free nation of Beemertonia; a nation in which the likes of Breadman will never serve in high office.

Mr Breadman, as you can see the alternative offers are POURING in! We are starting to feel like super-delegates :)eat ) and are becoming power hungry... but obviously not as hungry as a BreadMan! Perhaps a role in your coalition of the BMWMOA misfits as treasurer and fine scotch & cigars procurement committee lords might go a long way towards gaining the crucial canadian endorsement to your twisted platform. When you think about it, we Canadians have legal access to Cuban cigars!!! and BMW motorcycles with odometers that read ONLY in km/h (very useful tool in negotiating a speeding ticket in the US!).:deal

We will await your counter offer but would like to remind you that the Canadian negotiator (shown in your previous picture) is in fact a Montreal Canadians (hockey) fan, and has not been mandated to negotiate in our name. Please refer to the picture of the real negotiator.

cheers

Denis R1200RT

Attachments

• LargeBeaverPhoto.jpg
    LargeBeaverPhoto.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 67
Apparently, I misspoke when referring to the airhead situation. Under the BreadMan Administration we'll welcome everyone into the fold that carries the BMW roundel, with the exception of the R1200C riders, and we'll downright disown anyone on a R1200CLC.

OK. If that's the way you're gonna be, I'm gonna support BubbaZanetti. I like him. Oh, and Guinness is not beer, it's STOUT. Stout ain't beer. :nyah

Mr. Breadman
Do you support BMW choice to abort introduction of the 800gs to the US market?
Are you pro choice?

Wominnnn

The F800GS is a girls bike, but there are women who ride, so yes we need it here.

Yes Breadman we could use Those F800GS bikes to lure the HOG womiiiiins from their sinful ways and join our rallies! I like your idea.:eat

The F800GS is a girls bike, but there are women who ride, so yes we need it here.

Mr. Breadman
In viewing posts on this forum, it would seem more than a few members have become disgruntled with BMW's marketing strategy. Having deposited money on the 800gs for their SO's, they now must surely support your campaign.

What this thread needs is .........a minister of cowbell.

97937348_bad6967538.jpg

Perhaps breadman's time has come

Newsflash!

UPI April 3rd 2008

Shocking new revelations rock the BreadMan's bid to the presidency of the MOA

Sources close to the Dictator-to-be Mr Breadman have revealed photos of the the aspirant candidate to the MOA's highest post in a compromising position. When reached in his Washington DC office, Mr Breadman declined comments.... but mumbled something about freedom of choice....
:blush

Attachments

• image_682656.jpg
    image_682656.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 156
Newsflash!

UPI April 3rd 2008

Sources close to the Dictator-to-be Mr Breadman have revealed photos of the the aspirant candidate to the MOA's highest post in a compromising position. When reached in his Washington DC office, Mr Breadman declined comments.... but mumbled something about freedom of choice....

Oh, that is sooooo Reverend Wrong. Media darlings are not to be attacked, only questioned periodically and in an non-nociceptive manner.

Newsflash!

UPI April 3rd 2008

After consultation with our PR team, we've decided to release this photo of one of the two-wheeled vehicles owned by BreadMan. Please note that the requisite Jesse bags and GPS were not installed at the time of this photo.

269386340_UxT6c-M.jpg

After consultation with our PR team, we've decided to release this photo of one of the two-wheeled vehicles owned by BreadMan. Please note that the requisite Jesse bags and GPS were not installed at the time of this photo.

269386340_UxT6c-M.jpg

That looks like a heel ripper.
:bolt

Well this just stinks!

I got the ballot from my ON magazine, and I'm not listed!!

This is a travesty of electoral justice, I can assure you!

BREADMAN WRITE IN CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT!

Back