• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

I am announcing my candidacy for the Presidency of the MOA.

Well this just stinks!

I got the ballot from my ON magazine, and I'm not listed!!

This is a travesty of electoral justice, I can assure you!

BREADMAN WRITE IN CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT!

pffft. Still playing with "elections". The only way to get something you want is to TAKE IT.

Sincerely,

Josh

MOA Dictator.

new guy,yeah right.

Well sure ,fine and all that,but where do you stand on mustard with franks and such?What about horseradish?

It's easy to say "I'm new here,I'll fix everything";but what about the fundamentals??Eh?Huh?

Well sure ,fine and all that,but where do you stand on mustard with franks and such?What about horseradish?

It's easy to say "I'm new here,I'll fix everything";but what about the fundamentals??Eh?Huh?

I was almost going to answer your question until I saw you were a Canadian.

Longevity and the art of full disclosure

Breadman, I see you joined this little group in May of 2007, yet you not only are a write in candidate for Board Member, you also run a counseling service "in three words and under" on this forum.

Where did you come from?
hmmmm. You remind me of someone else who now is persona non grata on this forum less the politics...:whistle

I have a feeling that maybe just maybe its dejavu and that you have been here

before?:dunno

Please let us know (some of us new pups that is) of where do you hail? Are you a clone from ADV? Why do all the old timers (no offense guys) know you so well?
We demand full disclosure here! (err at least politely request);) ;) .

It will help us in the election process if we can get a handle on ya, place a name with er...yer face, wipe the skillet till it shines, call a spade a spade, know one when we see em, run it up the flag pole, pop the yolk in the egg, burn the marshmallow completely, backfire the airhead, sign the check, kick the dog.........

Dear Redclfco,

Thank you for your penetrating, yet interesting questions.

I hail from the Nation of South Carolina, the first of the states to secede from the Union. I don't live there now, but rather in the vainglorious capital of our country.

I did not have never had sex with that women, Ms. Lewinsky, neither have I been on this forum in another guise, or personality. However, whomever you are comparing me to must have been quite the dashing, handsome fellow, full of vim and vigor.

And yes, I am on ADV.

Well this just stinks!

I got the ballot from my ON magazine, and I'm not listed!!

This is a travesty of electoral justice, I can assure you!

BREADMAN WRITE IN CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT!

Oh man, now you ask, just after I mailed in my vote.

Sorry, you snooze, you lose. :dance

Due to some recently received information I have set this thread to self-destruct in 5 minutes please log off now..

RM

mission_impossible_3.04.jpg

What is vim anyway? .

My Mama told me it had to do with pomp and circumstance and how one carried oneself in a crowded room; I can attest here that Mr. Breadman seems to fill this requirement of the high office, just as so many great politicians before him.

I see him as more than the spoiler in the race

He seems to be the ultimate in the world of hanging chads

You know what I look forward to?

I look forward to you shutting your big, fat mouth up so my headache will go away.

How do you like that?

I rode through Bucks County today, and it was all I could do to stop from ramming my head through the nearest plate glass window to block out the ugliness of that place. It seems that your natural vegetation is rust and concrete.

You know what I look forward to?

I look forward to you shutting your big, fat mouth up so my headache will go away.

How do you like that?

Woa Friar, this isn't the ADV forum. We are a little more civil here. :D

Last edited:
Back