• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

I am announcing my candidacy for the Presidency of the MOA.

The truth about Mr Breadman

Oh, the other part of Canada.

AHHH Mr Breadman!

What a fool you have been to dismiss canadian members.... I shall now expose you for who you really are!

I am sure that the electors would love to see where you hail from, so I dug up some baby picture. Then in order to get more dirt I excavated some more and found a picture of you as a teenager. Stay tuned dear electors. I have more dirt (slime) on this presumed benevolent leader.

Cheers

Denis (the non american member)

Attachments

• alien-hominid-hd-alien.jpg
    alien-hominid-hd-alien.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 59
More shocking revelations of Mr Breadman

Mr Breadman was photographed in a HD dealership while planning a coup to take over the BMWMOA and sell it for personal profit, an undisclosed amount of hard liquor and some cheap sex to be had at the next Sturgis rally.

Shocking but almost true.

Stay tuned dear electors for more revelations....

Cheers

Denis (non american member)

Attachments

• alienriderg-1.jpg
    alienriderg-1.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 56
Dear Denis,

I'll ask you to please note that we are the BMW Members of America, not the BMW Members of Canada.

Obviously you are geographically impaired. Canada is a part of America. It is not BMWOUS you nitwit.

You are looking more and more like a possible candidate. Open mouth, insert foot.

Still have the black choppers in my back yard, call me if you need them.

Obviously you are geographically impaired. Canada is a part of America. It is not BMWOUS you nitwit.

You are looking more and more like a possible candidate. Open mouth, insert foot.

Still have the black choppers in my back yard, call me if you need them.

Please fuel the choppers and have them on standby. My sources have told me that the 14 members that live in Canada have formed an alliance with the riders of the R1200C's, and will be attempting to form a hostile take-over bid at the next MOA meeting.

Let me add that during my Administration, we will be BMW Members of America, and NOT BMW Members of Canada!

This travesty has continued for too long.

You are the Breadman
You are the Breadman
I am the Walrus
Goo Goo Gchoob

This is the most sense I have made in years.

My sources have told me that the 14 members that live in Canada have formed an alliance with the riders of the R1200C's, and will be attempting to form a hostile take-over bid at the next MOA meeting.

You'll never see us coming, but you may hear some with aftermarket pipes. But you'll probably not notice and assume that we're just a bunch of renegade cruiser riders out on a bar run. And be particularly cautious of the Canadian R12C riders, as they are by far the most dangerous and unpredictable....

Let me add that during my Administration, we will be BMW Members of America, and NOT BMW Members of Canada!

Do you plan on opening the doors of membership to non-motorcycle BMW owners (members)? I may end up with multiple votes and super delegate status. You have a lot to learn about your constituency. Such sweeping changes cannot be accomplished single-handedly. You will need a large contingent of supporters, and I'm afraid you are falling short.

For a person who claims Washington D.C. as his home, the Bread is quite presumptuous in demeaning others because of their home locations; must be a lawyer politician. Last check indicated Canada as a nation on the continent of North America, hence, I call upon all our well armed Canadian brothers and sisters to rally to the cause and stop the Bread.

For a person who claims Washington D.C. as his home, the Bread is quite presumptuous in demeaning others because of their home locations; must be a lawyer politician. Last check indicated Canada as a nation on the continent of North America, hence, I call upon all our well armed Canadian brothers and sisters to rally to the cause and stop the Bread.

Breadman's heart is pure, so he has the strength of 10 men, and his tongue is firmly in cheek.

Do you plan on opening the doors of membership to non-motorcycle BMW owners (members)? I may end up with multiple votes and super delegate status. You have a lot to learn about your constituency. Such sweeping changes cannot be accomplished single-handedly. You will need a large contingent of supporters, and I'm afraid you are falling short.

What I will allow is members of the MOA to own motorcycles other than BMW's. However, this will only apply to motorcycles that fit a niche that BMW does not fill. For example, a BMW owner would be able to purchase a newer Triumph Bonneville as that is a "vintage-style" bike that BMW does not currently produce. MOA members would not be allowed to have a bike such as the Suzuki DL-1000, as that bike is more than eclipsed in all areas by the R1200GS.

OF course he is, after all, he is running for the highest office in the land. :D

You Canadians can't get anything right.

I'm a politician lawyer, duh.

a well armed canadian response

Here is our well armed response Mr BreadMan (or was it rather doughboy in your youth???) Notice that Canadians are well mannered so you will note the absence of a poking middle finger... lol. It is actually a secret subroutine that we Canadians can activate should an absolute need arise. So far Breadman has not been elected, and thus can stil avoid this humiliating gesture by bribing us back in his fold.:stick

Cheers

Denis

Attachments

• iss_arm_250X200.jpg
    iss_arm_250X200.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 57
It appears that this thread has become nothing more than a way for doughboy to increase his post count.

I don't think he is serious about running and, if elected, I doubt that he would serve.

I'm keeping the keys to the black choppers, parked in my backyard, firmly in my pocket to prevent appropriation during the middle of the night. (After all, bakers stay up all night and sleep during the day.)

Anyone who says otherwise is itchin for a fight. :stick

After significant and intense negotiations, we have reached an agreement with Bubba Zanetti. He will be allowed to stay as part of the BMW MOA, serving as the co-President of the Yankee Division alongside Rob Nye. However, he has promised not to overload his bikes electrical system with extraneous equipment, with the exception of the cappuccino machine.

Negotiations with the Canadians are underway, and are being held in good faith, but it's too early to tell if this will lead to any fruitful results.

Photo of the lead Canadian negotiator is below.

f-canada.jpg

Beemertonia

Alaska already has the "Alaska Independence Party (AIP)" and on a recent trip to the Yukon territory I perceived great interest in by the folks there to join the AIP in forming a new nation. Ours will be a nation dedicated to the proposition of a Beemer in every garage (especially if BMW starts making snow mobiles). What say you other Canadians? Join the effort to form the free nation of Beemertonia; a nation in which the likes of Breadman will never serve in high office.

After significant and intense negotiations, we have reached an agreement with Bubba Zanetti. He will be allowed to stay as part of the BMW MOA, serving as the co-President of the Yankee Division alongside Rob Nye. However, he has promised not to overload his bikes electrical system with extraneous equipment, with the exception of the cappuccino machine.

oh THANK YOU sir, a million thank yous......Mr. Nye and I will have our report on infiltration in the local Goldwing club on your desk by weeks end.

sorry, did i just say that?

oh THANK YOU sir, a million thank yous......Mr. Nye and I will have our report on infiltration in the local Goldwing club on your desk by weeks end.

sorry, did i just say that?

Make sure to wear your suspenders, so you'll fit in.

PS- Shove a pillow under your shirt so you look fat. That'll help too.

Some of us feel an obligation to help our fellow riders.

That's right, and we need all the help we can get.

Let's all start today by helping Breadman.

HOW DO YOU HELP THE BREADMAN?

Easy:german

"A friend is someone who will help you move. A real friend is someone who will help you move a body."
Unknown

Patronage?

Are there opportunities for advancement in a Breadman administration? A little patronage goes a long way. How about a secretary of non sequiturs?

Back