• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

I am announcing my plans to be dictator of the MOA

Last breath with the commanders of MOA

I am willing to be you OFFICAL OF DO NOTHING BUT SIT BEHIND A BIG DESK AND LOOK IMPORTANT but play adultswim games all day on the peoples dime.... :dance
while you are running off to south seas islands with the General of Strippers and Beer.....

OR

Maybe the younger brother who when you are very old and ill on yout death bed i will take over and bring coke cola and DVDs to the people..:whistle :thumb

But do-not go into that good day silent in the ways of a breeze upon your brow and the scent of spring controlling your right hand as you cross the event horizon knowing you have sucked the last breath and done it the way you stated to the Gods it was to be done.. CW(MVRichard)08

Last edited:
Thank you, Spring has gone right to my head.

So, when are the rigged elections Josh?
BTW, wasn't your name Diebold before you changed it to Metzger?:whistle

Rigged elections? That's too much work - I don't believe there are any Diebolds in my ancestry that I can call on for help with voting machines.

Anyhow, I'm planning a bloodless coup; all smotherings. :D

No, you said, in small type that was hardly noticed...

If it's about being loud and obnoxious in making claims, you're disqualified as you've already got too much on your plate! :nyah

"In charge of" (regardless of type-size...why is it always about size with some guys???) does not imply lackydom. Dig?

But let's put aside the differences and be co-chairs. Might need more than one set of judgment to keep the office out of trouble.

Back