• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Gear Thread? AirFlow pants

M

Muneio

Wasn't there a section in the forum on gear? Anyway I got a pair of the new BMW AirFlow pants and wrote a review if anyones interested. :type

Bill

Recall that BMW markets a set of raingear that's directly associated with the Airflow outfits.

This gear is perfect for stopping the airflow when it's a little cooler.

IMHO this is better than trying to stop it on the inside, although if it's cool you'll be wearing more underneath anyway. But, on days when it's eventually going to warm up, it's a lot easier to take off the outside stuff.

New BMW AirFlow Pants

Hi all, I got a pair of the new BMW AirFlow pants at the beginning of summer and wrote a review if anyones interested. :type
Originally posted this in campfire by mistake sorry for the duplication.:blush

Recall that BMW markets a set of raingear that's directly associated with the Airflow outfits.

This gear is perfect for stopping the airflow when it's a little cooler.

IMHO this is better than trying to stop it on the inside, although if it's cool you'll be wearing more underneath anyway. But, on days when it's eventually going to warm up, it's a lot easier to take off the outside stuff.

Good point :)

PS I moved this post to "gear" where I think it's more appropriate?

Back