• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Volunteers for 2007 Rally

I volunteered at the Beer Tent in 2005, and the Beer Tent and Awards/Tallies in 2006.

I can say that volunteering was one of the most enjoyable aspects of both rallies, and I'll do it again!

Talk is cheap. (okay so am I :p ). WI will be my first rally and I just emailed to volunteer and leave my contact information. I will have good mustard in hand and a job to do. :bolt

I will start tonight by testing beer.....and making recomendations this may be tough :buds

marK11LT said:
I will start tonight by testing beer.....and making recomendations this may be tough :buds

Hmmmmm, Mark. You may have found your "committee niche."

:D

merrittgene said:
I volunteered at the Beer Tent in 2005, and the Beer Tent and Awards/Tallies in 2006.

I can say that volunteering was one of the most enjoyable aspects of both rallies, and I'll do it again!
And Gene, thanks for your help. Especially since you worked as the stock man, the one that hauls the beer from the truck to the serving area. Your service was greatly appreciated.

tb

oops

The prior message from "Beer Team" was really from me. Santa was using my laptop on Sunday evening after the rally, and I didn't notice that I was not logged on as me until the post appeared. I'm still the Bullit and Thanks again, Gene.

tb from somewhere in Maine on the way to Trenton,

Last edited:
bullit7801 said:
I'm still the Bullit and Thanks again, Gene.
Thanks, Tom. I want to pass thanks on to Bryant Cameron, who was quick to approach me at the start of the shift and offer to help fill the coolers. Hopefully, we can :beer when we meet again.

volunteer

I am in.
I worked in college as a waiter and bartender, and I can pour with the best of them.

Please do not put me in the transmission repair tent.

Diann and I worked a shift in the registration tent on Friday and Saturday, and had a good time. If we go to the 2007 Rally, we'll volunteer again...Rod.

We volunteered at registration on Weds & Thursday morning. What a great time! It was one of the high oints of our rally experience. But man, did we ever work our tails off Thursday morning. We worked from 8 to 12:30 and the line just never got shorter, but we never received a any grief from the rally goers. What a great time,

Brian

IN for the Beer Tent for '07! :D

Same times as this year (and the last 3+years): Wed. and Sat.

Hope to see the same faces on my shift. BobSmith7,Ossifer Bob,OneSolarGuy,and a host of others

I'm In!!!

Rev.Willie said:
IN for the Beer Tent for '07! :D

Same times as this year (and the last 3+years): Wed. and Sat.

Hope to see the same faces on my shift. BobSmith7,Ossifer Bob,OneSolarGuy,and a host of others

Looking forward to it!! :drink

Do you really need to ask? OK, Sue, now what was it you and Brian want me to do? See y'all at the beer tent again! Hey Rev, same schedule as this time?

Back