• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

What's missing from your ride?

Been watching.....now a weigh in,

Side bag to keep beer cold while riding home from the vendor.

Stirrups for Redheads because a lot of them are short, I love Redheads.

An alarm clock that tells you that there is still enough time to put some miles on before work

A tire warning system that lets you know that you ain't giverner enough and they can do more

An automatic warning that you have ignored keeping 'er clean.

A feature that when you pull up to a chick riding a V-Twin cruiser and she thinks she's all that 'cause she rides, it pops up and says, "try to keep up to this".

winner!

Been watching.....now a weigh in,

Side bag to keep beer cold while riding home from the vendor.

Stirrups for Redheads because a lot of them are short, I love Redheads.

An alarm clock that tells you that there is still enough time to put some miles on before work

A tire warning system that lets you know that you ain't giverner enough and they can do more

An automatic warning that you have ignored keeping 'er clean.

A feature that when you pull up to a chick riding a V-Twin cruiser and she thinks she's all that 'cause she rides, it pops up and says, "try to keep up to this".
Now, now don't be greedy. Just pick one thing.

Ditto on the garage door opener...tank bag or pocket right now.
Add in one for my gear...I would love to have a zippered pouch on the left forearm sleeve to place my garage parking card for work.
Just pull up and swipe.
No more fiddling for my wallet.
Bill R

Now, now don't be greedy. Just pick one thing.

Oh yeah, like a good Canadian Boy like me will make a choice over Redheads, cold beer, riding every chance I get?

What on Earth is more important than cute, so cute Redheads, cold beer and time to ride?

After today though, a dispenser for Aleve is starting to look real good.

Ditto on the garage door opener...tank bag or pocket right now.
Add in one for my gear...I would love to have a zippered pouch on the left forearm sleeve to place my garage parking card for work.
Just pull up and swipe.
No more fiddling for my wallet.
Bill R

Zippered pocket on the left sleeve is available on expensive and affordable jackets today. A good small garage remote can be elusive.

Zippered pocket on the left sleeve is available on expensive and affordable jackets today. A good small garage remote can be elusive.
Thanks. Kinda figured so. I haven't shopped for a new jacket in a couple of years (First Gear Kilamanjaro right now).
I found a Genie single button remote that works with my system, 1x2 inches. Reliable, so far.:)
Bill

Thanks. Kinda figured so. I haven't shopped for a new jacket in a couple of years (First Gear Kilamanjaro right now).
I found a Genie single button remote that works with my system, 1x2 inches. Reliable, so far.:)
Bill

On the low price end of the vented jacket market is this $100 offering from Pilot, http://www.pilotmotosport.com/trans-urban-air-jacket-closeout/

I've been looking for a good single button Liftmaster/Chamberlain keychain remote without success.

Back