• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Stumped about no sale on my bike...

and a pic of the soon to be ex too!

As per your request. This is about as happy as she gets.

BTW, I have an anniversary edition R1150GSA that I get to keep so this bike is sorta surplus goods. I have recently toyed with the idea of selling the 2006 GSA and keeping the KGT....2006 and the attraction to the anniversary editon might make it an easier sale.

Best,

Gravity

Attachments

• jill big.JPG
    jill big.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 167
I don't know what to tell you about selling the bike, but I feel for anyone going through a divorce. Just don't be nasty and don't try to be too nice. The best thing to do is to try and be fair to yourself and the everyone else involved. Try to put yourself in a third partys place. I've been there. One of the hardest struggles anyone can go through. Best of luck to you! There is a wonderful life awaiting you!!

I don't know what to tell you about selling the bike, but I feel for anyone going through a divorce. Just don't be nasty and don't try to be too nice. The best thing to do is to try and be fair to yourself and the everyone else involved. Try to put yourself in a third partys place. I've been there. One of the hardest struggles anyone can go through. Best of luck to you! There is a wonderful life awaiting you!!

Thanks Cruzin!

My perspective is that this is a business relationship now. It is worth every penny, I just wish it didn't COST every penny! We'll be chatting for the next 7 years or so since we have two daughters together. The teen lives with me full time and the 10 year old goes back and forth.

Gravity

Thinking I may keep this bike and sell my '06 1150 GSA anniversary edition. Had hoped to ride it to Alaska next summer but looks like the KGT needs garage space.

I'll be taking the KGT off consignment. I'm thinking the shop still wants their pound of flesh for keeping it for me for 4 months. Any ideas on how to escape without paying their consignment fee?

Best,

Gravity

Ask Boney to write 2 adds for you. One for the bike and one for the ex. See which one sells first. Maybe you'll get to keep the bike!

:stick

Ask Boney to write 2 adds for you. One for the bike and one for the ex. See which one sells first. Maybe you'll get to keep the bike!

:stick

Nothing like raising the bar huh?
After the 650 ad we can see the talent, but we may be defying the laws of physics here.

But I think a bike ad would work :lurk

Selling Bike

Have you tryed CycleTrader.Com?
The hard copy comes out every Friday and there is a web site as well.
Its like the cycle version of auto trader.
Ive sold a few bikes that way, You can place an add that will run until it sells.

Back