• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

S1000 XR demographics

72 and bought my XR in 2016 when they came out. Love the bike, it has been stone reliable. If you are an experienced rider and desire a performance bike for touring this is the one bike that will fill the bill. I also ride my RT for the cross country rides, but anything within 1000 miles the XR is the bike of choice.
73 in August, Engine, shifting assist pro, and handling had me from Hello. BMW ASS TORTURE DEVICE (seat) has got to go and any suggestions are welcome. Bought it on 5/4/24. Also will replace the screen with a Parabellum or Aeroflow (if they make one as wind noise are crazy. Any ideas, death threats or offers of marriage to nymfomaniacs with heart conditions and no relatives are welcome

Turning 54 this summer, I sold my r1250rs for a 2024 SXR and use it for riding with my wife and commuting to work, I also have a Yamaha MT10 which I use to relieve stress after a crazy work day šŸ˜‚

Back