• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Rally site map

OFOAM1

OFOAM
I don't see any reference to a rally site map. I thought it might be out by now. Did I miss it or is it not time?

I don't see any reference to a rally site map. I thought it might be out by now. Did I miss it or is it not time?

Is this what you are looking for?

From page 17 of the 2023 Rally thread-

Perhaps some help-

p.png

View attachment 91872

View attachment 91874

attachment.php

View attachment 91873

View attachment 91875

attachment.php

OM

Site map

I hate to be critical, but this is the worst site map I've seen in all the years I've attended these rallies. You can't tell where anything is. Sorry, just my impression.

I hate to be critical, but this is the worst site map I've seen in all the years I've attended these rallies. You can't tell where anything is. Sorry, just my impression.
What are you looking for?
The "markers" on the left side of the page transition well to the actual map.
Hope you are looking at it on a full size computer/laptop.

OM

Here is the original post that was expanded upon- again from page 17.

https://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?102009-2023-Richmond-VA-The-50th-National-MOA-Rally/page17

Several have asked for a map. This is a pdf of the map from the Rally program. Page two (which will be the back of the map in the Rally program) has some cool day rides that Johnathan Gifford put together.

For those that want to dig in a little, Paula Fitzer created an interactive Google Earth map that has quite a bit of detail. It's actually very interesting to explore the site and Paula worked hard to pull it together. I haven't found a way to embed that map in the forum or on the website, but this is the link if you want to see it and explore with Google Earth.

OM

Initially, I thought the map was cluttered, but if you zoom in a bit the map is easier to read. You don't have to zoom in much...just a bit makes a difference.

Is there designated club camping this year?
CRVBMW is supposed to camp by Yankee Beemers.
I will be arriving Wednesday for setup and would like to know before where that would be, if possible.

Back