• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Canadian Wildfire Smoke at 2023 Rally site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the rally yesterday, noticeable slight haze. I did not have any issues with the air quality. At home in central NY my wife stated you could not see the other side of the lake we live on (less than a mile wide). Since this is originating in Canada the solution is obvious, build a wall, have FL fly all the Canadians to Martha’s Vineyard and they have to sign the Smokey Bear pledge to prevent forest fires.

Your constant badgering and badmouthing your fellow members states is getting old!

The forum rules are clear: 'https://forums.bmwmoa.org/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_postingguidelines'

Politics and your constant moaning and groaning about your 'gun-rights' are prohibited topics! You insist on demeaning your fellow members states and only caring about your own 'individual' rights; well you know what, (constitutionally) every state in the union has a right to decide it's own rights, and because they may differ from your states (rights) doesn't make them wrong, it just means the members in these other states (Oregon, WA, CA etc) have a different value system than you do; and from the evidence of your postings this is a good thing!

Regards: Chuck 3 #19,958

PS: Why has Mr Moderator allowed this members posts to continue to abuse the Forum's posting guidelines?

Made no mention of that bolded in this thread, you've simply made an incorrect assumption. I've got no problem staying out of states like yours. It's one of only 9 in the country I won't motor through, the other 82% of the country is my oyster. ;)

Underlined, you've just made a political statement yourself. How ironic is that Chuck? :)

Made no mention of that bolded in this thread, you've simply made an incorrect assumption. I've got no problem staying out of states like yours. It's one of only 9 in the country I won't motor through, the other 82% of the country is my oyster. ;)

Underlined, you've just made a political statement yourself. How ironic is that Chuck? :)

I can only surmise that you're frightened all the time. You're the first person on my ignore list in this forum after more than 20 years here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back