• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Obligatory New member post

spinalator

Hello all. New to BMW's, new to the forum from Western Canada, weather is crappy since I have the week off. Instead of cleaning the garage, I decided to work on the new bike. I am starting with the XM antenna on my new '23 RT, since 30K is definitely enough to expect a working radio. Then I will attempt to add engine protection bars, and maybe a CarPlay screen if I am feeling frisky.

PS - I am not a fan of BMW not allowing service manuals in the dirty hands of customers, so I will be looking lots online for people that have experience wrenching on these bikes. I do not do a ton of my own work anymore, but like to look things up, since my closest dealer is 250 KM away, and a good dealer is 500 km away.

Welcome to the Club and Forum from Ontario! Hope you are to find time in June to visit the MOA National Rally in Redmond Oregon.

Welcome spinalator from the Tennessee River valley. Can’t help with RT service, but do look around the RT Forums for tips and what Not-2-Dos! Bet there are some videos on servicing on YouTube as well. If your bike is still under warranty, you might want to utilize your closest dealership… Mrs-HSV had a big problem resolved on her first BMW‘s 600mi service, but that was 12 years ago. Hope you’ll visit Redmond, OR next month - Enjoy! Ciao, HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen 😎🤗

Back