• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Next!!!

69zeff65

A 1975 R 60/6 that I rescued a few years ago. I got it running and took it apart so I could clean it up a little. So the clean up turned into a clean up with some alterations and improvements. I got the frame, rear subframe and swing arm powder coated, I'm a purist and I have sinned. I found a /6 Police tank to go with the Police front fender and I dug out my Boxer Café re-pop S-Fairing. The paint work has been done for a while and just this past weekend I got the pinstripes done. I have no excuses now so it must go back together. I constantly teeter on all new fasteners, cables, rubber bits and new shinny stuff as opposed to a nice orderly cleanup and reuse of most of that stuff. I did use stainless spokes in the wheels after Woody's gave the hoops a nice new polished finish. I'll try to stay with this for a quick build and keep up with the pictures.

Attachments

• R60-6 3.JPG
    R60-6 3.JPG
    341.3 KB · Views: 70
  • R60-6 2.JPG
    R60-6 2.JPG
    310.3 KB · Views: 69
  • R60-6.JPG
    R60-6.JPG
    241.9 KB · Views: 69
Wonderful!

Hey so far it looks and sounds like a very nice project. I can't wait to see the finished pictures. St.

Back