• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

It's time to make selections for the Anonymous Book

I'm using Safari Version 17.1 (19616.2.9.11.7).

When using Chrome, it looked like a completely different website, modern, whereas when using Safari, the MOA website looked old.

When using Chrome, it looked like a completely different website, modern, whereas when using Safari, the MOA website looked old.

Have you tried flushing the cache in your browser?

Best,
DeVern

My Mac air with Safari 17.0 had no issues whatsoever. My profile revealed itself in the same fashion as Ian's example.

Might be a setting problem within Safari if clearing the cache doesn't help.

I can access the MOA site on my iMac but cannot do so on my iPhone. Both are running updated software and I empty the cache regularly. On my phone I just get a blank page when I go to the site and it never loads. It’s been several months since I tried to visit the MOA site, but on previous occasions it loaded on my iPhone without a problem. Not a big concern to me since on the rare occasions I want to visit the site I use the iMac.

From the forum >
MOA . ORG from the tool bar.>
Tap on the “menu bars”- upper right >
Select Anonymous Book>
These instructions appear with clickable links-

MEMBER LOGIN
Welcome to the BMW Motorcycle Owners of America online community. Although most of the site is open to anyone, some areas are protected and require a username and password to access. If you are not a member of the site yet, please consider joining - - we'd love you to be part of our online community. Have questions? Ask the MEMBERSHIP TEAM . We'll be glad to help.

** There is a known issue with Safari browsers that may prevent a member from logging into the site. The issue is related to the default privacy settings in Safari and usually occurs when the member has been transferred from a third party site such as a search engine. If you have difficulty using the Safari browser, you can overcome the issue by using a different browser such as Chrome or Firefox. You can also adjust your Safari settings according to THESE INSTRUCTIONS. Please note that changing your Safari settings is your choice. We recommend using Chrome or Firefox to access our site. **

Sign in using your social profile
LOGIN WITH FACEBOOK
LOGIN WITH LINKEDIN
OR
Sign in using your credentials

Remember Me

Forgot your password?
CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD.
Not an MOA Member?
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE CLUB!

No problem here with Windoze or Safari. Mobile versions will render different than desktop/laptop versions.
There is a fair chance that a jump from the forum to the .ORG site makes the transition more “friendly” rather than a jump from say Amazon to the .ORG site.

OM

Paradise for coffee

I'm opted in to the Anonymous Book for several years for coffee as most MOA members visiting my area would be flying in or on a cruise ship. I figure they might want to reach out before they get here to find out if they can rent a moto and do a ride. Oddly, the last couple of issues of the Book has not had my listing in there. I mentioned it to Reece Mullins at the last national in VA and he said there were some issues. Anyway, I'd be happy to receive an email or call from an MOA member, as the Anonymous Book has helped me in the past, and I'd like to pay it forward.

dailyDriver1.jpg

Back