• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

I'm ready for more jokes.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was from Northern California. PG&E has proven to be an unreliable electrical provider--among other things. But, I won't open that can of worms here.

If it's PG&E maybe that guy needs a fire extinguisher too...

1662552660265-png-430093.jpg

That’s the prototype of the new Tesla Hybrid.

:dance:dance:dance

And if that runs out, there's a box of hamsters running on a pulley.

Many years ago, a bunch of us decided to use a guy's van to get to an event.
We got stuck in traffic, just not moving for a long time.
When there was room to move forward, instead of re-starting the engine, we just hopped out and pushed it a few feet.
A guy in the next lane calls over, "Hey, I'll bet that saves a lot of gas!"
The van's owner called back, "Yeah, but you ought to see my Wheaties bill!"

A husband and wife who worked for the circus went to an adoption agency. Social workers there raised doubts about their parental suitability.

The couple produced photos of their 50-foot motor home, which was clean, well maintained and equipped with a beautiful bedroom for the child.

The social workers raised concerns about the education a child would receive while in the couple's care.

"We've arranged for a full-time tutor who will teach the child all the usual subjects along with French, Mandarin and computer skills.”

The social workers expressed concern about a child being raised in a circus environment.

"Our nanny is a certified expert in paediatric care, welfare, and diet. In addition, there are 17 other children who travel with their circus parents.”

The social workers were finally satisfied. They asked, "What age child are you hoping to adopt?”

"It doesn't really matter, as long as the kid fits into the cannon.

"Mom, Dad... am I adopted?"

1) Of course not! Grandma won you in a bingo game.
2) Not yet, but we have some people coming by this afternoon.

Q. What's brown and sticky

A. A stick

Q. What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back

A. A stick

I'm a stickler all right!

Back