• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Got pulled over by a LEO...

Sorry little confused here You encourage folks to speak their minds but cant believe BCKRIDER did......:dunno

The moderators asked me to remove what they deemed an offensive line. I chose to remove the entire post. Since you've already quoted me I'm not sure how they'll handle it. In answer to your query: Freedom is obviously a very hazy subject these days. In my mind "LEO" OPTING TO PULL ME OVER and check my documents just because I'm on a bike is an infringement on my rights. If you don't get that as the guy who started this thread didn't get it; there aren't enough bytes here to help. Hopefully all who read this will consider it food for thought rather than a "personal attack". Then there is the loud pipes...If personal freedoms and civil rights is in an obvious haze my reply to his comments on the pipes are best left until we are on the same planet...'er... in the same solar system.

Last edited:
Note from Mod Squad ...

Speaking one's mind is encouraged as long as

Name Calling & Politics are avoided and Civility is maintained.

It seems to me that this thread is all about politics and the policies local, county, state and federal governments choose to enforce regardless of what the written law expressly allows or forbids.

Back