• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Body Panels

alanrd

Are the body panels on the r1100rt interchangeable from year to year? I'm looking at some 1999 parts for my 2000.

Thanks!

if it's from the same model (1100RT vs 1150RT) then they are identical. BMW doesn't change things just for the sake of changing them. For example, a '77 RS fairing is identical to the last year produced- somewhere around 1994, I believe.

if it's from the same model (1100RT vs 1150RT) then they are identical. BMW doesn't change things just for the sake of changing them. For example, a '77 RS fairing is identical to the last year produced- somewhere around 1994, I believe.

Thanks!

Back