• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Big thank you to Juniors Tire Service in Galveston

BigAuggie

During our Texas Guy Trip March 6th-21st we made a stop in Galveston. I ended up with a low tire due to a bad valve stem so we called some local bike shops (Honda, Harley). One said it was too close to closing to help me, the other put me on hold then closed. Luckily a local tire shop stayed open for me. He took the wheel off the bike and removed the tire to put in a new valve stem, all for $15. (Of course I gave him a big tip!). So anyone touring near Galveston with tire issues be sure to give this place a call!

image.jpg

Back