• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

A & S BMW Motorcycles

I used to order from A&S all the time. I figured lost, missing, or long-forgotten orders were part of the BMW motorcycle universe. Then I discovered Max BMW, and found out that an online BMW parts fiche could be connected to exemplary customer service. Randy and Drew in the online parts department at Max let me know when something I've ordered needs to come in from Deutchland or will be delayed for some other reason.

Sure, it's a longer distance to ship stuff, and thus it takes a bit longer for parts to arrive, but I value customer service, the ability to get an answer from either Randy or Drew via email or the telephone within 24 hours, and the perception that Max has more stuff in stock more often than A&S over a couple thousand miles less distance.

I've continued to buy a few unique items from A&S, but I've shifted the lion's share of my business to Max as they know how to provide customer service.

Agree with Fritzc, I like the interface on their website, but the info they provide on order status is 'wanting'. My 'ship date' and 'expected delivery date' changed several times, both forward and backwards. My order arrived in 20 days, later than I expected, but like other post-ers, I will use them again but not if I need something quickly.

Back