• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2012 f800st

flyrider

Morning Person
Any owners of the 2012 model here? If so...any comments regarding the bike? Thanks.

Understand this model year is the last for the F800ST. Correct?

F800rt?!?!?

I've heard rumblings that BMW is looking at the possibility of doing a smaller (1000 cc or less) true touring bike. I own a 2007 F800ST and I'm currently looking at upgrading to a R1200RT if I can figure out what combination I need so my feet can get flat on the ground due to my 32" inseam. If for some reason they (BMW) decide to do a F800RT touring bike like the bigger R1200RT then "Anybody want to buy a great, gently used F800ST?"

Back