• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Apparel question

OFOAM1

OFOAM
I have a sweatshirt with an embroidered version of the bike I owned at the time. I'd like to get a new one but I can't remember who makes them. Or even if they are still in business. They would embroider your BMW of choice and also made shirts. I can't remember seeing an ad for them in awhile so they may no longer exist. If anyone knows anything about who this might be, please let me know. Here is a picture of the sweatshirt if it helps. Not holding out a lot of hope but maybe I'll get lucky.Sweatshirt.jpg

Try Etsy. As well, many embroidery shops can scan an image and then embroider that image onto anything you want.

There was

I remember seeing the advertisements for this company in the MOA magazine several years ago but, alas, I don't remember the name either and have not seen the ad lately.

As mentioned a good embroidery/ sports apparel shop might be able to do a item for you. It may cost a bit. St.

The company is AutumnRiders. They appear to be in business at autumnriders.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

many embroidery shops can scan an image and then embroider that image onto anything you want.

Exactly. Just look around for a local embroidery shop. We've had many items embroidered using a digital photo over the years; all done locally.

Autumn Riders

Thanks for the info. Got some images from a Google search and that looks like the same place I got the sweatshirt. Looks like their server has an issue so I can't get to the site. I'll try later. I'll also check with an embroidery place. There is one near me.

Back