• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Geza covers or? Good. alternatives?

coachz

So I had a geza cover for my G310r but sold it with the bike. I'm looking covers for three bikes a 1250RT a 1200R and my 850GSA.

I loved the Geza but they're quite expensive. Anyone have similar style covers that aren't as expensive?

Thanks!

I'd also put in a vote for the EZ Touring cover - mine has been great. What I really like about it, is that I can pull up to the motel/campground, get all my junk off the bike. Then, cover the bike up. I don't have to wait for anything to cool down (since the half cover doesn't come close to the exhaust).

I've had one now for a couple years. Good quality but I tend to judge a company by both quality and after purchase service. They are lacking on the after sale support in my opinion as a couple inquiries about a hole that developed on a trip due to my improper tying down has gone completely ignored for over a year. In my correspondence I completely explained my issue was not a warranty request, just looking for some info on best practice for repair but no answers forthcoming. So good product as long as you don't have any issues, but a failure on the part of service support. And they are not cheap, so I'd have expected a better response.

I've been very pleased with my half cover from EZ Touring:

https://eztouring.com

It packs small and is still going strong after about 12 years of use.

I have the full size EZ Touring cover which doesn't take up too much space. Since it covers the ground from wheel to wheel, I will sometimes park for the night, leaving my tank bag attached, helmet on the seat locked to the passenger grab handle all under the cover (GPS removed and locked in the top box). In the morning the cover is removed and packed, overnight bag placed in pannier and GPS attached. Suit up and go.

This cover keeps everything out of sight, is easy to use and packs small and although I haven't used it in the rain, dew is kept off the bike. :thumb

Back