• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Howdy RoadCrave-

The site is run by a group of volunteers within the BMWMOA. Volunteers do everything from site management to forum moderation. Is there something in particular you are interested in?

There used to be a system for that, but it was not as nice as some of the other instant messaging solutions that are out there.

The forum does list in the user's profile their IM contact info if they entered it.

i see how this works now, i recieved the message thru my mail,
maybe well ride together sometime???? just got back from a 450 mile adventure today with my son, actualy got lost in the Idaho mountains with my son, i was riding my k2000lt and cruised thru a state park on dirt roads, came out by kingston, so we decided to tour thompson falls then up to hope,sandpoint... well just wanting to chat..matthew

Back