• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

I am announcing my candidacy for the Presidency of the MOA.

i was recently wondering about you, come down to the mod forum we got stuff to tell you.

Be careful! Iwas ready to jump on the bandwagon, then I noticed Breadman is from Washington, D C. Beware of big promises. The beer may be O'Doules and the dues will be reduced to $140 per quarter. Airheads will be required to go digital by April 1, 2009!

Hmmmph, you need to send me samples of whatever it is you think is better. I'll drink it and then I'll let you know my opinion.

Send lots and lots of samples.

Just another Washington insider who wants to take advantage of the working stiffs.

Don't do it, he will claim he doesn't remember and ask you to send more.

It's a ploy, I tell ya.:dance

One must admire Breadman's ability to stir things up and get people motivated to act. He posts a simple smiley face and a fire-storm activity ensues. If only any of the fuss was leading to something positive, like free beer for all. Noch einmal!!!

I have been working hard on my "stimulus package" and right now, all I'm willing to disclose is that it involves some rewiring of your Gerbings.

Details at 6.

Back