• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Can this be a new smiley?

How are these things made...the animated ones? And how are they put into the standard list?

are there any grilling brats drinking beer smilies....

maybe just a Packer G???

sausage.gif

grilling_smilie.gif

packers.gif

bbq2.gif

bbqviandepouark.gif
Do Packers fans wear Speedos?
bbq_2.gif

Hey admins - just wanted to THANK YOU for the great new smileys!!!
:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

And don't for get the rest of North America...
mexico.gif

mexico.gif

Having lived in El Paso for many years, I GREATLY dislike the green, white and red rag. Likewise, I am reasonably fluent in Spanish, but I dislike HAVING to use it to communicate to a clerk in a store in the USA.

Having lived in El Paso for many years, I GREATLY dislike the green, white and red rag. Likewise, I am reasonably fluent in Spanish, but I dislike HAVING to use it to communicate to a clerk in a store in the USA.
That's pretty disrespectful. Why would you even want to state this publicly? What does this have to do with Smilies?

Hi, Jonathan,
I respect them (Mexicans) in their own country and those who are LEGALLY in the USA, citizens or legal aliens, but not the ones who are here illegally, receiving services with MY tax money. I am NOT very politically correct. If you come to the USA, you should learn English. Your ancestors did, as did mine. Government info, ballots, etc. should be in English, not Spanish, French, Hebrew, Urdu, Vietnamese, etc., etc. If they (Mexicans) come into my country LEGALLY, they have my full support and respect. If not, they don't.

Move it to another thread, please.

And if you think our grandparents all learned English upon arriving, I suggest you do a little research :D

and here I thought motorcycles occupied all your "free time....."

Phil,
I totally understand and respect your view, I just found your comment a little harsh and disrespectful, especially in the context of a seemingly innocuous thread about "Smilies".

Wouldn't you feel the same way if someone called our national flag a Rag, particularly if you held special attachment to it?

I'm not Mexican, nor Latino, but I have relatives and friends, many of whom are (Latino and/or Mexican).

There's no mandate you be politically correct here; but sometimes, it's just a matter of common courtesy.

cowinfo.gif

For those of us who ride in Vermont

sleep.gif

When a thread wears you out.

tornado.gif

Information Overload

hardy_laugh.gif

For those who swear there is nothing wrong with the FDs

Wave the Flag

Evey Friday here is red Friday and we all try to wear somthing red. the reson is to hounor the Canadian forces who are in country, or posted around the globe.
It is also for all the fallen men and women who have given their lives for our freedom.
so thank you for the display of our flag. it is appriated.:wave :wave:heart

Michael Richard

Redux

?íHey administradores - acabo de desear AGRADECERLE por los grandes nuevos smiley!!!

Hey admins - just wanted to THANK YOU for the great new smileys!!!

Hey, before you finish up, how's about this one?

ostrich.gif

Save a lot of keystrokes replying to those "I haven't had a FD failure"
posts. :D

Back