• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Shots from the rally

Enjoy you lucky so and so's. All set to leave thurs when an attack of sciatica made me unable to use my right leg well enough to saddle up.

NEXT YEAR JUST YOU WAIT!! Andy

More Rally Team Shots

DSC00078.jpg

DSC00076.jpg

DSC00075.jpg

P7170039.jpg

P7170034.jpg

Pics

Thank you so much keep up the good work next year I would like to work with someone so we can get a couple of live web cam feeds going on the rally web page for guys like myself that cant make it can sort of see the fun we are missing
Eric

Very little..........Mostly at night. And VERY localized. It was raining and dry within 150 feet at one time. The rain started and stooped for a bit yeaterday..........Today is perfect!

and another aerial

What a great day for planes and bikes. It was September in July here. Low heat and humidity!!

Attachments

• BMWRALLY 037.jpg
    BMWRALLY 037.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 828
It appears there is lots of room yet, are there any numbers out yet on attendance?

Keep posting the pictures, we appreciate it.

Huge Thank You!!

Just excellent! Thanks for taking the time and effort to document this rally in pictures while sharing with those of us who just could not make it. Again, excellent! - Bob and Mary

Man, looked like a great rally. Too bad I was not able to make it. What was the final count?

Damn, missed the S1000RR, missed N8!, missed Camp GEARS... Man, almost wished I would of gone to the Nationals instead Europe. I'll be at next years nationals! If I have to drive a car, or fly there. I'll make it!

Back