• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

47th Annual Hiawatha Rally in Minnesota- May 31-June 2, 2024

drneo66

Crossed posted in case you missed it:

The BMW Motorcycle Owners Club of Minnesota invites you to the 47th Annual Hiawatha Rally - Hosted at Money Creek Haven in beautiful Houston, Minnesota.

It's going to be a great stop along the way for those of you traveling the National BMW rally.

Rally fee includes:
-2 nights camping on grassy, shaded tent sites.
-Coffee, tea, water and lemonade.
-Vendors on site.
-Demo rides by Leo’s South.
-Door prizes and awards. Rally pin to first 220 attendees.
-“Ride for Pie” Friday afternoon.
-Friday evening soup and hot dogs until gone.
-Guided dual-sport ride and field events Saturday.
-Dinner Saturday evening. Sunday morning worship service and treats.

All motorcycle brands welcome.

Click here for more details and to register for the event

Appreciate your Club marketing your annual event as a viable layover for the 24' Redmond OR National Rally.
For many of us having the flexibility of time (what is "retirement" for the win Alex!), the Club Rally's are fantastic opportunities
to tie-in a route/ride... a welcome diversion from the point A to B that is usually necessary.
And it's been a few years since I last attended the MN event, and there's a few other riders along with me this year.
Including, possibly... you're long distance traveler (FL).
Though, not quite like the smooth-top Airhead Million Miler Club member you folks have.
We like the fact that Sunday's departure offers us 10 riding days into Redmond; and the ride from Money Creek west... is ripe with choices!
Plus there's PIE ! ...see you there.

Last edited:
Appreciate your Club marketing your annual event as a viable layover for the 24' Redmond OR National Rally.
For many of us having the flexibility of time (what is "retirement" for the win Alex!), the Club Rally's are fantastic opportunities
to tie-in a route/ride... a welcome diversion from the point A to B that is usually necessary.
And it's been a few years since I last attended the MN event, and there's a few other riders along with me this year.
Including, possibly... you're long distance traveler (FL).
Though, not quite like the smooth-top Airhead Million Miler Club member you folks have.
We like the fact that Sunday's departure offers us 10 riding days into Redmond; and the ride from Money Creek west... is ripe with choices!
Plus there's PIE ! ...see you there.
Thanks for the nice words - we'll be excited to have you! There's always some stiff competition for the long distance traveler award, one year I believe it was down to two riders that traveled together, but lived next door to each other!

Back