• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Helmet Color

Old Shoei Neotec 1 is matte black- and beaten to a pulp. Better than my melon, I suppose. :banghead

My Schuberth C5 is matte blue/black and has been kicked back at Chucky De Galle airport since 12/3 for some reason..:doh

My Schuberth C4 - Resonance Red

My Schuberth E1 Taureg - Red, White, and Blue like rangerreece's helmet, but has the black peak visor on it.

White, the German national racing color, what else? :ha

But it sorta-kinda changed to silver from the 1930s on thanks to Mercedes's and Auto Union's bare aluminum cars. That said, my helmet is silver but not due to any conscious choice. It fit my weird gourd and was in stock at the shop. :thumb

My current Schuberth E1 is black. My last BMW branded Schuberth was High Viz green. My last MX helmet was orange and black but it is way past due to be replaced.

White Shoei GT Air II, often wet.
1-DSCF3667.JPG

I’m a bit of a helmet junkie. Currently: Carbon Fiber (Bell Eliminator - Summer), Carbon Fiber (Simpson Ghost Bandit - Winter), Matte Black (Bell Broozer Arc - Summer) , and Black with graphics (Shoei RF1400 Faust - long rides).

Schuberth C5 with "flair"?

Added some hi-viz retroreflective patches to the new C5, and some hi-viz film appliqué to make it look "better." Not sure if I am sold on it, but the film is easy enough to remove and re-do if I choose. I always add some reflective graphics in the hopes of disrupting the cagers' texting dream state. We'll see...

Attachments

• Schuberth.C5_Helmet_CROP02.jpg
    Schuberth.C5_Helmet_CROP02.jpg
    356.6 KB · Views: 293
  • Schuberth.C5_Helmet_CROP03.jpg
    Schuberth.C5_Helmet_CROP03.jpg
    355.1 KB · Views: 279
Added some hi-viz retroreflective patches to the new C5, and some hi-viz film appliqué to make it look "better." Not sure if I am sold on it, but the film is easy enough to remove and re-do if I choose. I always add some reflective graphics in the hopes of disrupting the cagers' texting dream state. We'll see...

Nicely done! :thumb

Back