• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

When do most arrive?

duerrs

This will be my first National Rally. I'm coming in Thursday afternoon as I can't get the time off to arrive earlier. I was curious when most show up...Is it Thursday AM or pretty constant throughout the day? I realize there will be plenty of camping areas, but I was hoping to find one with at least partial shade (as I'm sure everyone is). I suspect arriving mid-day Thursday will make this pretty difficult. Thoughts? Thanks in advance...I look forward to meeting some new friends next week!

Welcome...enjoy the rally! I think arrivals are all over the map, but mostly it's Thursday as I recall. I suspect there may be people like you who can't get the whole day off on Thursday so opt for a later arrival.

Back