• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

What are you reading today?

Shop class as soulcraft : an inquiry into the value of work by Matthew B. Crawford

Sport riding techniques : How to develop real world skills for speed, safety and confidence on the street and track by Nick Ienatsch

The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown - True story of eight man crew from the University of Washington in their quest for the gold metal in the 1936 Berlin Winter Olympics. One of the best books I've ever read.

Only a few pages in...but an excellent read!

:dance

Stick by Elmore Leonard

Some Florida and Michigan content with interesting characters and surprising turns of plot.

Wayne Koppa
Grayling, MI
#71,449 Life

The violence of organized forgetting: thinking beyond America's disimagination machine by Henry A. Giroux

Flashman and the Mountain of Light by George MacDonald Frasier

Funny but historically accurate fiction about the English campaign in Northern India (now Pakistan)

'EISENHOWER In War And Peace' Jean Edward Smith 2012 I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can. Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Fast and Able - Life Stories of Great Gloucester Fishing Vessels" by Gordon Thomas
"Neptune's Inferno - The US Navy at Guadalcanal" by James Hornfischer

Anything written by Lee Child, feathering his kick ass guy Jack Reacher

Read the entire series, love all the Reacher books.

Just read "Gathering Prey" by John Sanford. I have read all the Lucas Davenport and Virgil Flowers series. Highly recommended.

Several by Leonard Mlodinow:
- Euclid's Window
- Feynman's Rainbow
- A Briefer History of Time (with Stephen Hawking)
- The Drunkard's Walk
- The Grand Design (with Hawking)
- Subliminal

Yes, I know, they are all weird. But I'm on a kick to better understand the world around me, how stuff works, and why I am the way I am.

Back