• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

VIN Build Sheet Help

guinness58

I am trying to get a build sheet that shows factory installed options for a bike I am considering but am having a difficult time with links that do not work, tell me I hit a limit, or do not have the information. Can anyone pull it for me or send a link that works? Here is the VIN:

WB1044005CZW21176

Any help is appreciaTed.

I am trying to get a build sheet that shows factory installed options...

I came across one the other day, either here or some other forum.

Being curious, it listed my bike as a K51 0A02 (already knew that) and telling me other things I also knew, but not my options.

I wanted a build sheet on a used bike I was dealing on with a private party. Gave the VIN to my dealership and they were able to give me a build sheet.

best,
DeVern

Dealers can be helpful and not. I’ve emIl some dealers regarding new bikes and some will send the build spec “Munroney” sheet and others will not, they dance around and say to come in to talk. That of course is probably due to one of two issues. 1) they may think you are another dealer who is trying to find out the details so they can beat your price on a similar bike or 2) they want the customer in their shop where they can “tag-team” you with hard sales approach.

Back