• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

USA-CANADA-Difreences???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using metric can be a great pick-up line.

"ya, i could be into you but tell me if what they say about the size of a penis can be determined by the size of your feet?"

"damn right, 254mm!"

After crossing into Canada 5 years ago, my Detroit riding buddy said they asked if he had any magazines. He replied "like Car and Driver"? They meant. I told him they meant like Smith and Wesson. Detroit folks are so adorably innocent.

After crossing into Canada 5 years ago, my Detroit riding buddy said they asked if he had any magazines. He replied "like Car and Driver"? They meant. I told him they meant like Smith and Wesson. Detroit folks are so adorably innocent.

I have no issue with US citizens having the right to bear arms.

Canada is different.

I agree to protect your rights as your Bill of Rights gives consent to allowing you to own a weapon capable of killing 24+ children in a classroom.

That's it. I'm done with gun talk and your perception you need to own assault weapons.

Close this thread, please.

Closed

Well, what was some fun ribbing and discourse that took that inevitable turn. Closed because was asked to and most understand where it crossed the line.
Even when asked by the OP early on and more than once. Fine job!
Thanks to those who tried to keep the ship in the lane!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back