• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This is where I would like to ride !

mfifer

Titan Silver
I am sure we have all seen pictures and said , MAN , I wish I was there on a perfect day and a tank of fuel.
I just was sent this picture and had that exact feeling.

ATT12.jpg

Mike :heart

Damn. Pretty cool.. but just a straightaway? Twisties seem more fun.

Bozeman, MT.. that's where I want to ride. I spent a few weeks there this summer to visit a friend, and it was just about the definition of perfect.

Damn. Pretty cool.. but just a straightaway? Twisties seem more fun.

Not if you intended on streatching the speed limit somewhat.
I am an ex-drag racer and that , my friend , looks like heaven!

I do not and likely will not rule out , or not drool over some that will be and have already been posted !!!!

:thumb

That looks alot like the opening shot of "No Country for Old Men" which made me want to ride out to the desert some day.

Being a lifelong Hillbilly, I got this thing about mountains, curves, trees and green.

It's a lovely picture but if you've done long days on roads where the only thing you seem to reach hour over hour is the next mile marker, there is not much appeal in doing it again. I'll take the green lush roads of Vermont thanks. :)

Hey look, I can see 3 hours ahead...
2588621636_7f46ff6ecf_b.jpg

It's a lovely picture but if you've done long days on roads where the only thing you seem to reach hour over hour is the next mile marker, there is not much appeal in doing it again. I'll take the green lush roads of Vermont thanks. :)

Yup, Vermont is high on my list. It has a high TPM ratio. (Turns Per Mile) And it's green, (well part of the time), and hilly, has a river or stream every 50 feet and surprisingly little traffic and, and...... well, I like it!

Back