• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Tapatalk Splash screen

:dunno So far you have been the only Member to report this. While I know some are using TT, it doesn't seem to be big here on this forum. If you are using TT on other forums, does it happen there as well?
OM

I've accessed advrider on the same devices without the splash screen. For whatever reason it appears to be a personal problem. :scratch

In any case thank you for your help, see you on the back roads.

-Jim

I've accessed advrider on the same devices without the splash screen. For whatever reason it appears to be a personal problem. :scratch

In any case thank you for your help, see you on the back roads.

-Jim
OK Jim, it could also be where you were when you logged in. We have a rather complicated login due to the ability to conduct $$ from the home page.
Have a good weekend.
Gary

Back