• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Progressive Motorcycle Insurance Customer Satisfaction

I've been a USAA insurance (home, life, auto) and banking customer for 48 years. Before that I was on my parents' USAA policy. I wish they would insure motorcycles, but they don't. Depending on where one lives they refer you to another company. In Montana they send you to Progressive.
I was with USAA for 40 years but have moved away from them for serious security concerns. In each case my new insurance costs were half what they had been charging me. Progressive now has my car and truck also.

Back