• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Paul Glaves retiring from writing columns for MOA

dpmonk

P Monk
As an Airhead owner I always went to Matt and Paul's articles first when I get my ON magazine. Thanks for all you have done for us
through the years.

Now how about a book consisting of a compilation of all those excellent articles? I would put my order in immediately no matter the cost.

I agree. I"m not even mechanically capable and have no good space to actually work on my bike - but i have always enjoyed Paul's articles. I thought of Egan right away when i read Paul's last article - i hope he gets them consolidated into a book. Worth it...

I've learned much from Paul's articles whether they were about one of my bikes or some other machine. Thanks.

Great Dedication

Paul certainly had a great amount of dedication to write so well for so long. Sometimes the thought processes he goes through are the most valuable parts of the articles.

Thanks!

At least he will be still be here on the Forum.

As an Airhead owner I always went to Matt and Paul's articles first when I get my ON magazine. Thanks for all you have done for us
through the years.

Same here, always look forward to their seminars at rallies too. Happy "retirement" Paul!

I too am sad that Paul's retiring from his regular column and think a book is a great idea as well.

Having recently "retired" from something I truly enjoyed for 25 years but had become more of a burden than a joy, I think I can understand in some small respect why he's chose to do this. It can't have been an easy decision.

Paul, my hat is off to you for all you have done for the MOA! Beer on me next time I see you.

Thank you man

Reprint all of his articles, starting from #1, each month. I for certain haven't read them all and they still would contain great information for those who work on the older stuff.

I'd buy the DVD of them, too.

A big asset for an airhead driver . . .

Paul has been very helpful in helping me with my R100RT. Thankfully I have learned.
Thanks Paul,
Campbell Tellman II
1993 R100RT
:thumb

You Will Be Missed!

Thanks for all the help, Paul. I reread your articles several times, hoping to remember how to do things.......

Back