• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Panjo

2slowwheels

Just another frustrating Panjo experience, every time I use it I realize how much it still sucks! It is easy to see why so many are going over to the ADV site.

Sorry to hear...could you post some of the issues you're having? This would help the Panjo people to get to a point where they could address the problems with future releases. Maybe another MOA member has a workaround? Worth a try anyway... :thumb

Just another frustrating Panjo experience, every time I use it I realize how much it still sucks! It is easy to see why so many are going over to the ADV site.

Sorry to hear you're frustrated with the experience , please write to me directly at brian.lee@panjo.com or give us a call and let me know how we can deliver a positive experience moving forward. I look forward to hearing from you :)

New user, needs info

I recently signed up as a BMWMOA member, tonight I signed in, as part of what I was doing I eventually ended up on the "contact community" page as I "WTB" some parts some member may have, then was directed to a login page which keeps saying my sign-in info is wrong. It looks like Panjo may want me to create YET another account to "access the community" (that would be BMWMOA members) when I am already signed into the moa site and the flea market. Is this correct? If so, why? I've already got more passwords and usernames than I can remember!

Back