• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Off road tires

Heres my experience on 2 sets..... first set 20000kms still had a little life but was ready to change for another long trip. 2nd set 21000kms and still on the bike, I am going to burn these up by riding from Calgary to Fairbanks this June and then change to Heidenau K60's for the Dalton and the Dempster, and then the ride home.

Wow, that's a lot of miles Cal. I'll be at about 7000 miles (approx 11,000kms) when my Tourances need to be replaced, which is pretty soon. Probably too many asphalt miles at too low pressure... kind of getting the hang of this bike.

Thanks for the opinions and keep 'em coming... love this forum!

Back