• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

NOASSATALL a medical condition

willhawks

Friends,

I went on the hexheads site and got ignored, ergo I will appeal to you folks. In short, I have virtually no ass and this makes riding quite painfull. I have heard of padded riding shorts though most are full of ballistic padding that I don't need due to having ballistics in my riding pants. I just need padding to compensate for the fact that God left out an ass when he was working on my design. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards

Will

Friends,

I went on the hexheads site and got ignored, ergo I will appeal to you folks. In short, I have virtually no ass and this makes riding quite painfull. I have heard of padded riding shorts though most are full of ballistic padding that I don't need due to having ballistics in my riding pants. I just need padding to compensate for the fact that God left out an ass when he was working on my design. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards

Will
Actually Will, you started out in the Hexhead/Camhead area and as it was more of a gear kinda post, I moved it to the Gear section on the 20th. I sent you a pm (top center of your screen) to let you know of the move. You actually have a rather extensive thread running here http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?t=59975
Normal policy is to combine or prune out duplicate threads to keep the forum running orderly. Let me know what you would like to do. Thanks, Gary

True bicycle shorts have a chamois pad in the crotch. They also wick moisture well. Try those. The compression they offer can be helpful on long rides, as well. In the winter, they make a great underlayer.

Muscle tone of (what little bit of) ass you have is important. I have a nephew that's over 400lbs & he lacks one too-talk about needing a pad!

Sounds like Mike probably meant ADDANASSTOMYASS, to help out.

I too lack large buns,but I do havce some butt.I just wiggle around a lot,on what Dog gave me.

Back