• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New member, may I introduce myself?

's about time!!

You've owned an oilhead for over 7 years and you're just getting here? No matter - WELCOME.

I'm on my first Beemer too but have only had it for 17 months. I've put my share (14,600 miles) of bugs on it though!! I LOVE THIS BIKE!

Welcome and do NOT hesitate to consult the brain trust (that's everyone but me) on this board.

Welcome Priana

Welcome aboard, guy, and it sounds like you got some years and miles under your belt. We can always use expert guidance and we are all jealous of your year-round-riding season being south of Houston on that slick GS. It is already getting old enough in Kansas City to seek the heated clothing. Welcome--rock

Back