• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New member in Tampa, Florida

smmotorco

Hello everyone,

My name is Sasan and I've had a passion for motorcycles since I was 15 years old. I especially love vintage motorcycles. It has been my hobby to restore bikes and ride any and all vintage bikes. I also love adventure traveling with motorcycles. When I was in my 20's, I traveled throughout different countries in the Middle East and Europe with my 1978 BMW R100RS. I have traveled twice, once about 48,000 miles and the other time about 30,000 miles with the same bike.

My passion for vintage motorcycles led me to start my own Vintage European and British motorcycle business. I have been in the vintage motorcycle business for 24 years.

Attachments

• 100_9517.jpg
    100_9517.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 19
Welcome!

Very nice late model Airhead! Those really sound like some very interesting trips. Check out the Airheads forum a little bit further down the forum. Post more pictures of your Airhead (notice the sticky at the top of the page). Also, the rest of us that like even more vintage bikes would like to here more about your R27 in the Vintage forum.

Remember, we're a tech forum and a place to exchange ideas and share experiences. This is not a place for much business, only about our enjoyment of these fine machines.

Looking good!

Back