• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Major snowstorm hits Wisconsin

nhlkats

my two favs were "trash burning and husband ignoring"

oh yeah, what snow? its 45* out, time to go ride!

Fritzc said:
(quoting slashfivetourer) "1. Is everyone out there OK?"

I thought it was OUT West and BACK East and UP North and DOWN South.
Why is a guy from BC (Out West) referring to Wisconsin as "Out There" when Wisconsin is East of BC????????

Duly noted, my good man. I have returned to the scene of the original crime in post # One of this thread and, in the spirit of The Season and political literary correctness, have edited and corrected the offending passage. It now appears as ÔÇ£Is everyone back there OK?ÔÇØ As it turns out, they are and the news item appeared to be the usual tempest in a teapot what with the glaring CNN headline.

So, I guess that means no move to Minnesota for the 35th National then, eh? ` `:D

Fritzc said:
I'm sorry but I'm bummed out here in Central Michigan with a bad arm and nothing to do but wax "Anally retentively" about petty little things and being a scrooge about Christmas as my wife feels it is necessary to entertain her relatives and our children with FOUR separate holiday dinners over a period of two weeks, creating a non-stop cooking, baking, dish washing, trash burning, dumpster hauling, shopping (occurs year 'round), wrapping, and ignoring husband HOLIDAY SEASON!!

WHEW! George, you gotta take it easy, man! This is the season for good cheer and family events. ` Chill! ` Have a drink ÔÇô PLEASE! ` Smoke a joint ÔÇô or TWO!

Remember, by the time the National rolls around in Minnes . . . Wisconsin in July, these four dinners and the non-stop cooking, baking, dish washing, trash burning, dumpster hauling, shopping, wrapping, unwrapping and putting up with ÔÇ£the relativesÔÇØ will all be a distant memory worthy of a couple of good Minnes. . . (damn!). . . Wisconsin beers.

Until then. . . LIGHT UP! ` ` :thumb

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and the extended family BACK EAST! ` `:wave

OK. Let it snow. I bought myself an "Ultimate Motorized Thomas the Train" and set it up on the dining room table. Had to put all the leafs in the table. This thing is fun. Especially the "Quarry Loader". I think I can get thru a day or two of snow now. The grandchillin will like it...

Back