• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

LT horn on a GS?

sit

So my wonderful wife just bought me a used LT for a birthday present with NO requirement that the GS be put up for sale!:brad. So while messing with the new bike, checking out all of the fancy gadgets that can break, I decided to check the horn out.

Now my GS has the stock little squeeker horn. I can play with it all day in the garage with the door up and the neighbors will never look out their windows. The LT horn. Holly begeebus! The thing sounds like an old 75 Buick. I hit the button and almost instantly the neighbors came running outside with some sort of civil defense helmets on ready to fight off the red hordes.

SO have any of you electrical genius types ever put an LT horn on a GS, or I guess any newer 1200 R bike?

Back