• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Is there a bike wash and or oil change station at this year rally? I can't find the sign up for it.

Looks like no oil change at the rally per this earlier thread. Don't know about bike wash.

Looks like no oil change at the rally per this earlier thread. Don't know about bike wash.

Ok. Then could someone follow upon the bike wash station? ;) 🏍️💦

That said, near the bottom of this page:

it says

CAN I CHANGE MY OIL AND WASH MY BIKE AT THE RALLY?

Yes. A Do-It-Yourself area will be provided. There is no guarantee tools, supplies or help will be available, so be sure to bring everything you need.

So I will rewrite my question.
Will there be a bike
washing station at this year rally? Who is the chair person?

So I will rewrite my question.
Will there be a bike
washing station at this year rally? Who is the chair person?
From the link in post #4

Can I change my oil and wash my bike at the Rally?​

Yes. A Do-It-Yourself area will be provided. There is no guarantee tools, supplies or help will be available, so be sure to bring everything you need.

The bike wash chair is Milo Bunda beemerbunda@sbcglobal.net

Bike wash co chair Stephanie Sturm

Back